Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 22

This week we had another doctor's appointment. We got to hear the baby's heart beat and the doctor measured my belly. Everything looks great :)

I feel my baby move all the time now and I love it! I better enjoy it now before she starts kicking really hard and it starts to hurt and isn't just reassuring any more. Caleb has also felt her kick, which is really exciting. Even when the doctor was trying to hear her heartbeat she kept moving around. He'd find it, but before we could really hear it she'd move and he'd have to find it all over again. It happened a couple times before she stopped moving enough for us to actually hear it.

Next time I go to the doctor I have to take the glucose test, to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. I'm just hoping the drink isn't too disgusting.

I am making a baby blanket for her as well. I decided I am going to decorate her room in pink's and brown's and a little bit of green as well, so the baby blanket is brown with pink polka dots.


I am tying it with pink yarn, which for some reason has already started to fray pretty badly. I might have to use a different kind of yarn and start over, but for now I'm just going to keep going.

Yesterday we also took my wedding ring in to the jewelery store to be re-sized. I haven't been able to wear it for a few months now and I finally decided I didn't want to wait until May or June to wear it again. I get it back on Friday and I am very excited.

Here is another belly picture. This was at 21 weeks. A little bit bigger than last time:



Ignore the wet spots on my shirt. I had just finished washing the dishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment