Sunday, October 7, 2012

What we did in September

This post is mostly going to be pictures about the things that we have been up to lately.

I have been able to try out some new recipes lately. Most of them I don't have pictures of, but they have been delicious for the most part.




These are some orange rolls and some soup that I have recently made. All from scratch :)
 
Caleb received his diploma. Lily and I are very proud of our college graduate.
 
 
A beautiful picture of the canyon on our way to Salt Lake.
 
 
Lily can hold up her head so well!
 
 
Lily has started eating solid foods. She likes most things after a few bites, but she does not like peaches. Yuck!
 
 
I have made quite a few crafts lately. This is one of them.
 
 
I also made Lily's Halloween costume. She's not too sure about being dressed up, but Caleb and I think she is very cute!
 
Well hopefully I can get on here faster next time!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment